I think that everybody involved with the Buflow crew and Flow Films can agree that 2010 was a pretty awesome year for us, so I figured I should at least write a little something about it. Basically I would just like to thank everyone who put any effort towards our videos this year, and everyone who helped out it anyway, who shared any of our videos with other people, who sent me footage they filmed to contribute to our videos, anyone who drained their gas tanks driving around the city to skate spots, the skate shop for hooking up the homies with used boards when we needed them most, the people who let us skate at the skate park after it's closed, and the people at Zetti's that didn't get pissed when 7 of us would spend a total of $3 and hang out in the restaurant for 2 hours when we got caught in the rain. We all truly appreciate it. I also want to give some negative shout outs to everyone who went out of their way to try to stop us from simply having fun skating, so here's one for the cops that kicked us out of the skate park multiple times in April when the park wasn't "open" yet, and the miserable property owners that never tried asking nicely. We'll be back to trespass again this year, so count on that.
So that's it for 2010 I guess. It was a great year for us, and I plan on 2011 being even better. Thanks again to everyone who ever skated or filmed with me this year, skateboarding provided the best times. Spring is coming.
No comments:
Post a Comment